The Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Mississippi (BGCCM) is pleased to provide the following internet resources for Parents & Caregivers, Teens, and School Children.
Resources for Parents & Caregivers
Access a wide range of internet resources dealing with a variety of topics including successful parent strategies, health concerns, tips for managing your kids’ online behavior, as well as other valuable information.
- KidsHealth and TeensHealth for Parents:
- NetSmartz for Parents – Keeping Your Children and Teens Safe Online
- How to Help Your Child Succeed in School
- ShyKids for Parents – Help Your Child Overcome Shyness
Resources for Teens
Come check out our ever growing list of fun an informative links to help you prepare for adulthood.
- ACT Test Prep
- College Planning Resources for Teens
- NetSmartz Teens – Internet Safety
- The Safe Space – Dating Violence Resource
- ShyKids for Teens – Celebrate Your Unique Self
- Comprehensive Resources for Teens
- Writing Center – How to Write a Paper
Resources for School Children
We’ve put together a fantastic list of child-friendly links that help younger children explore a wealth of education and learning opportunities.
- NetSmartz Kids – Internet Safety
- ShyKids – Celebrate Your Unique Self
- Comprehensive Resources for Kids